Sunday, October 13, 2013
Updated Baby Quilt
I removed the trial green border fabric and replaced it with another orange print from the High Street fabric line by Moda. Much better.
On another note, I started to sew together the Bargello Christmas table runner which I started on retreat last weekend -only to discover that I had not sewn enough of the black background strips into the strip sets. I have plenty of the black fabric left, but now am faced with the task of sewing individual little pieces to each strip that is already cut. Since my husband's computer has died, I will go with him to the store to get a replacement rather than face this task right now. Sigh.