Tuesday, December 27, 2016

En Provence Clue #5


Clue #5 was so easy and quick. Thanks, Bonnie., Now waiting for #6. Will it be the last or will there be two more? We will have to wait and see. To see what other exciting color combinations are being used, go to Bonnie's Mystery Monday Link-Up.


The quilt I started in Paducah, KY with Victoria Findlay Wolfe is back from the quilter. It is quilted in lime green thread in an allover spider web with spiders pattern. I finished it off with a flanged binding. Not something I want to do everyday, but it works here.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that Halloween wedding ring really is good. The spiderwebs are perfect, and I love those narrow lime flanges! I'll be borrowing that idea. :D

    Love that purple grape/blueberry fabric, too! I have to get cracking on this now, I think I have a sense of where it's going. And more importantly, what to do with the flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am eager to see what you do with the flamingo fabric. Several of us will be sewing Saturday on clue 6. We are speculating that it will include flying geese. I used to dread them but have learned to make them successfully with Bonnie's tutelage.

      Delete
  2. what an amazing quilt looks so complicated to do and the quilting finishes it off perfectly. Blockeps looking good for en provence too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Victoria is an excellent teacher. While this isn't a beginner's project she guided us through the process.

      Delete