Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bee in My Bonnet Row Along

I would love to be a part of Bee in My Bonnet's Row Along.  Alas, the holidays are fast approaching and my plate is full. This week the row consists of five pair of mittens. Other rows have been made with butterflies, spools, apples, and other fun things.


Today I will finish machine quilting the second of two alphabet quilts for twins, brother and sister. They are the children of my neighbor and are just the cutest. The red quilt above is the boy's quilt. I have another of these panels in a green colorway for the little girl. It is about 75% quilted, but I need to get it off the machine so the binding and label can go on. I committed to finishing them for Christmas. Good thing, too. Without deadlines, self-imposed or otherwise, projects can linger forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment