Friday, February 6, 2015

Puzzler Top is Finished!



When I pick up Grandmother's Choice from the longarm quilter, I will take The Puzzler with me for quilting. I already have the fabric for the backing.

Celtic Solstice, the Bonnie Hunter 2013 Mystery Quilt, is also completed and back from the quilter. Photo coming soon.

And, thanks to a nudge from Kevin, I have resumed working on the Christmas Lights pattern by Alex Anderson, seen here, 154 1" half square triangle units are currently under the needle. They form the first border.Then begins the task of making several yards of bias for the second border applique.


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this quilt, to colorful and full of movement. It is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rhoda. As I was making it, I was pretty neutral about it, but now that it is put together, I love the combination of all the rich colors.

      Delete
  2. Woo hoo! Puzzler looks awesome, and the border fabrics are the perfect final touch. I will be glad to see Alex's trees come to life as well. It's a fun design, and your "contrary" colour scheme is great!

    ReplyDelete