Friday, April 7, 2017

April Optional Block


This is my version of the Optional Block for my guild's meeting tomorrow night. Maybe I will win all the blocks for once. I have good luck winning the fabric raffle, but despite the small pool, I have never one the optional blocks.

I promised to post photos from our recent quilt show, which, by the way, turned out to be successfully in many ways, including financially! Here's a couple to whet your appetite.



This is one of the six I entered. It is from a free BOM published by Gyleen Fitzgerald on her Facebook page.


This quilt is by Dolores Keaton, or featured quilter at the show. This quilt is on my bucket list; it's a pattern by Piece 'O Cake and was our raffle quilt  several years back. This is a duplicate that Dolores made.

2 comments:

  1. best of luck with the drawer, loving your rabbit nice quilts you have shared too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bunny is so cute, Mary Ellen. Good luck!

    Is that your Dresden, too? The black background works great there. And Dolores did a beautiful job on that Piece O'Cake quilt -- it looks great in those colours. I'm glad the show was such a success. Your hard work paid off!

    ReplyDelete