Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Puzzler Block



The fourth block in the Puzzler series  consists of nine pinwheels set together in a larger nine patch configuration. These blocks are 18" square and there will be 12 when the top is completed. To refresh your memory, here are the other three:





I have also been working on the Argyle Christmas quilt. The top is nearly finished, lacking all but the final border. I needed to have the top nearly finished before selecting a border fabric, which I did today. I would have posted more photos of the process along the way, but couldn't lay my hands on my camera. This evening it just popped into my head where to find it. Does that ever happen to you?

4 comments:

  1. This is going to be such a beautiful quilt! I love these colours. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was not entirely sure when starting out if I would like this quilt or not. It was chosen by "committee" so to speak. But I am really liking it now and each one of making it has such a totally different take on it.

      Delete
  2. love the pinwheels, one of my favourite blocks

    ReplyDelete