Friday, March 1, 2013

Ladies' Wreath


Last Saturday, Barbara Brackman posted this block in her Grandmother's Choice series. I finished mine just under the wire. Tomorrow morning a new block will be posted.

Since I have been home from vacation, there has been little time to sew.Today was the first time there was an opportunity to do so. Most of the day I worked on completing a second entry for our guild's quilt show in two weeks. The guild president always presents a challenge and this year it is "Gray, the New Neutral." Not wanting to show my hand just yet, it will be posted, along with my first entry, after the show, which is March 16 and 17.

1 comment:

  1. I do actually remember a bunch of grey fabrics you bought a while ago, Mary Ellen. Will you be using those? They made a gorgeous set.

    ReplyDelete